Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Monday, November 14, 2011
- Cleanse your heart daily by repentance.
- Bathe thoroughly in the presence of God.
- Apply forgiveness to keep wrinkles away.
- Stay moisturized with prayers.
- Sprinkle yourself with love. ( It's the sweetest perfume ).
- Dash plenty of patience.
- Remember worry and anger can cause diseases.
- Faith is the key to aging gracefully.
- Wear a smile to give your face a perfect glow.
I once was drowning amid burdens ...
studies , heartbreak , family haggle , peer pressure ...
i felt like there's no way out but to see myself shackled by pessimism ..
i didn't know how i could simply mull over the things i considered a big devastation ..
then i caught myself running off .. from the pains and sufferings from this world ..
while walking, i decided to grip a moment to look at the sky ..
there .. i saw the ocean's reflection ..
i gazed and bowed down ..then He waved ..
i seized a time to stay until i 'd got the chance to meet Him..
throughout the sunset i deeply knew the reason why we met ..
we shared emotions and exchanged stares ..
until we hit the end of the earth ..
when i left, my tears feel down ..
yet, i regained my strength heaving a big sigh ..
i didn't notice my soul to utter words .. words i never thought to whisper after i ENCOUNTERED JESUS !
" NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO. THERE YOU ARE "
- The world is sphere and God is here ♥
Its not HE who challenges us
but our own selfish deeds that push us to step back
and our OWN problems that tests our faith..
To encounter Jesus is worth living for ..
overcoming burdens and be a conqueror !! -